Field of Glory Giant Killer Prize
Once again this year I have decided to put my money where my mouth is and add my support to the truly excellent BHGS Britcon event.
I am donating a giant killer prize worth in excess of £250.
The prize will be awarded to the non-seeded player, in the Field of Glory pool, who scores the most points in games against the Seeded players, and does not place in the top 3.
The Previous years Giant Killer winners are also excluded (sorry Guys)
The prize is comprised of £70 of figures from one of the following suppliers,
These will then be painted, based and suitable banners added. The finished army will then be presented at one of the subsequent BHGS events in 2008.
The Tedious Bit.
- there is no cash alternative
- tie breaks will be determined on the Player's final total competition score.
- the miniatures chosen must be from the 15mm DBM era ranges of the suppliers mentioned above. (Except Baueda where any 15mm dbm product is allowable) . Please also note this prize is intended to form the core of a DBM army so while the winners have the figure choice, the final decision remains with me.
- The ordering of the base £70 of figures will be done by me and not the Prize winner but based on their requirements (to be handled by email/phone post Britcon)
- Postage costs for ordering the figures will not be deducted from the £70 worth of figures (ie I’ll cover it!) unless the prize winner decides to select from multiple figure manufacturers. The exception to this is the prize winners may chose their baggage from Baueda and their figures from one of the other manufacturers with no postage costs.
- Figure costs will be based on the standard price packs at the time of ordering. No discounts or special offers will be taken into consideration. Please note its £70 worth of packs, not individual figures
- The BHGS is no way responsible or liable for the Prizes.
Copyright © 2002 Matthew Haywood
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, may not be copied
without my written permission.